Monday, January 31, 2011

Finding Great Recipes

I get a lot of compliments on my cooking. I always tell people that it's the recipes that are great. When you look through cookbooks you will see lots of recipes that look good, but how do you know whether it'll turn out well? I find that the ratings are the best way to know.
A while back I had a healthy catering company, most of my recipes came from the Internet. Cooking Light is one of my favorite resources. They use the database of myrecipes.com. For example when I was looking for awesome sandwiches for my business I searched for sandwiches at Cooking Light and then sort it by the rating.

When you see a recipe you want to try, go into the ratings and read what people have written. Many times people will suggest some variations that you may want to try.

Here are some of my favorites - all from Cooking Light.

Grilled Chicken and Roasted Red Pepper Sandwiches with Fontina Cheese
Proscuitto, Pear, and Bleu Cheese Sandwich

No comments:

Post a Comment